It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here, and wanted to give a quick update as to what’s going on with my prep.
Just less than two weeks now and I’ll be atop Springer Mountain to attempt my thruhike.
So far, here’s a few things I have for my hike. I’ll be posting an updated list with photos later, but today is yet another repacking event. Always trying to fit gear in better than the last time.
- Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 1 tent
- Osprey Aura 65 AG backpack
- Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Flame 22 sleeping bag
- Therm-a-rest ProLite Plus or Z-Lite Sol sleeping pad
- GoPro Hero 5 Black + pole & chest mounts
- GSI Outdoors Dual Minimalist cook set
- MSR Pocket Rocket & fuel
- Black Diamond Storm headlamp & Alpine Carbon Cork trekking poles
- Sawyer products mini filter
- Starbucks VIA packets
I still need to buy some dry sacks, sock liners, and little things to complete my gear list. It’ll be amazing to see what I still have once I get to Maine!